IMPORTANT UPDATES AND INFORMATION!
1. Our last round of Friday Night Fights is this Friday with an elegant little partner chipper. Grab your swole-mate and get yourselves signed up! Heats start at 6pm, you can arrive as early as 5:30 to start warming up!
2. HOLIDAY- Monday, Sept. 5th will be our 3rd annual Labor Day WOD in the park. Beaudry Park, 10am. Sign up online so we know how many to plan for. Its FREE to you and it won't use one of your 2x or 3x per week days! All other classes for the day are cancelled.
3. We're holding off on hosting another CrossFit 1.0 session to try something a little different for a while. If you've got friends/family/co-workers that are interested in starting, they can do a FREE INTRO session with a coach. Have them email email@example.com to get set up ASAP!
4. Due to recent increases in our costs, as of September 1, the price of a FitAid case will increase by $2.00. Wah, wah (cue sad music).
5. But...we've got some sweet FitAid swag to GIVE AWAY (really, I don't like extra stuff lying around) this Friday night at our Round 3, so come on down to judge, compete, or just buy raffle tickets! *Must be present to win
Workout of the Day
Skill/Strength: Deadlift- lightweight posterior work
Burpees to OH Target
Toes to Bar
10 Minute TIMECAP
Posted on Tue, August 30, 2016
by Dana Soprano